Thursday, September 3, 2020

Zoom Info and Supply List

Hello Parents!

Welcome to the exciting world of Pre-k 3!

I would like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Rosandy Gonzalez. I am very excited to be your child’s teacher for the upcoming school year.  I worked as an early childhood educator for the past 10 years. This is my sixth-year teaching at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs School. I graduated from Lehman College with a Master’s Degree in Literacy in Early Childhood and Childhood Education.

 

My primary goal is to provide a challenging, educational and interactive learning atmosphere, while building self-esteem and confidence in students. I have high expectations for all my students and believe that all students can be successful learners. Parents keep in mind that your collaboration and dedication is essential for your child’s success this year. I am looking forward to meeting you and your child. Together we can make this year the best year possible for your precious little ones!

 

Below you will find a list of supplies your child will be needing throughout the year. Your help in donating these items is greatly appreciated.  Furthermore, your donations are not limited to just the beginning of the year. Feel free to send items in whenever possible.

 

Information for tomorrow's Parent Zoom Meeting

 

Friday, September 4th, 2020 @ 11:00 a.m.

 

Meeting ID: 354 597 9563

Password: Love 

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71120287402?pwd=VUJNVW4rRVVYWXZGM1FINDE1a1o3Zz09

 

I am providing the supply list for the 2020-2021 school year.

***PLEASE LABEL CHILD'S CLOTHING AND SUPPLIES***

 

·               At least two (2) changes of clothes (including shirt, pants, underwear, socks, and shoes).

·               Two (2) extra face masks.

·               Three (3) packages of baby wipes.

·               Three (3) packages of flushable wipes.

·               Three (3) boxes of tissues.

·                Two (2) bottles of hand sanitizer.

·               Two (2) boxes of the large, 2.5-gallon size Hefty Ziploc 

bags – with the zipper.

·               Three (3) rolls of paper towels.

·               Two (2) bottles of disinfecting spray.

·               Two (2) containers of antibacterial wipes.

·               Child’s baby picture and family picture.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment