Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pre-K3 Supply List for 2016-2017 School Year

                                               Welcome to Pre-k 3!

 I hope you had a great summer. I would like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Rosandy Gonzalez. I am very excited to be your child’s teacher for the upcoming school year.

I worked as a pre-k teacher for approximately 6 years. This is my second year teaching at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs School. I graduated from St. Joseph’s college with Bachelors of Arts in Childhood Education. I am currently enrolled in the Literacy graduate program at Lehman College. My primary goal is to provide a challenging, educational and interactive learning atmosphere, while building self esteem and confidence for students to become productive members of society. I have high expectations for all my students and believe that all students can be successful learners. I am looking forward to meeting you and your child. Together we can make this year the best year possible for your precious little ones!


Below you will find a list of supplies your child will be needing throughout the year. Your help in donating these items is greatly appreciated.  Furthermore, your donations are not limited to just the beginning of the year. Feel free to send items in whenever possible.




Pre-K3 Supply List for 2016-2017 School Year


Supplies (Please have everything labeled with your child’s name)
1. 2 folders(red, blue)
2. 1 Pre-K notebook(can be purchased at our school supply room) 
3. Child’s baby picture and family picture
5. A change of clothes in a ziploc bag(please label
all clothing items and ziploc with child's name and last name)
6. Clorox or Lysol wipes
7. Baby wipes
8. A roll of paper towel
9. A can of Lysol Spray
10. 2 packs of Printing/Copy paper
 11. 2 boxes of tissue 


Sincerely, 


Mrs. Gonzalez


No comments:

Post a Comment